Call or Text 07770 373630
Covid-19 lesson procedures
It is vitally important that the below is read and understood before lessons.
If we all follow these rules we will reduce the risk for everyone and keep us all safe. If you have any concerns or suggestions please let me know.
Pupil Lesson preparation
Pupils should avoid wearing shorts for all lessons and tests
- Wash hands just before leaving your house or place of work prior to the lesson
- Wear a mask for the duration of the lesson, gloves are optional.
- Masks are available for £1.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms you must cancel your lesson and follow the NHS Test and Trace procedures
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – things smell or taste different to normal
- If all well, enjoy your lesson
- You will receive a text when you book your lesson to confirm the time
- A reminder will be sent 24 hours before your lesson
- On the day of your lesson you will receive a Covid-19 text to check you have no symptoms
- Before each lesson the following items will be cleaned with disinfectants
- Door handles (inside and out)
- Steering wheel
- Indicator and wiper controls
- Seats and head restraint
- Seat adjustment controls
- Seatbelts and release button
- Window buttons and door locks
- Mirror adjustment controls
- Central mirror and surround
In Car Lesson Procedures
- Masks must be worn and fitted before entering the car and not removed until out of the car
- Whenever possible, both instructor and pupil should face forward when talking and avoid talking when facing each other
- Hand sanitiser is available in the car and should be used at the start of each lesson once in the car before touching the controls and seat (You may bring your own sanitiser)
- If you bring items such as mobile phones, wallet/purse please place them in the centre console in front of the gear leaver, this will then be cleaned after your lesson
- Please limit the amount of items you bring on your lesson, no bags where possible please
- Sharing items such as pens, documents and money should be avoided
- At end of the lesson take all belongings with you
- All lessons will be a minimum of 1½ hours, longer is fine
- This is due to the amount of time consuming cleaning needed between lessons and reduces the number of lessons per day
Thank you to all my pupils for your co-operation, together we will all be safe.
Ready to start learning to drive? then the new driver starter package of driving lessons will get you well on your way to reaching your goal of becoming a safe and competent driver and passing your driving test.
Have you had lessons before but want a new approach to your driving to get you to your goal? Get in touch and I will put a plan together to resolve any blocks that have stalled your training and get you on track to success.
Have you already passed your driving test and got a full licence? How about taking a PassPlus course to enhance your driving further, or take a refresher driving lesson if you need help with your driving and confidence.
Do you want to learn to drive but don't feel confident? Maybe nervous or anxious about driving, then I are here to help. All lessons are planned around your best learning style, as well as being relaxed and enjoyable.
What our pupils say
Graham was a professional and organised driving instructor. He always arrived promptly and made sure the car was safe to use and have a lesson in. He was always patient and the way he taught me to drive, along with the visual aids for Manoeuvres helped me pass happily first time.
I would highly recommend his driving school.
Sophie Pfeiffer – I especially liked how encouraging he was and he really gave me the confidence I needed on the road
After having lessons on and off for the past year or so I started learning with Graham when I moved to Droitwich. I had had two previous instructors and learnt more with Graham in the first few lessons than I had before. He is an excellent instructor, very professional and very motivating. I especially liked how encouraging he was and he really gave me the confidence I needed on the road. My test was booked quite soon on which was really reassuring that his goal was to get me passed and not just take my money for as long as possible which I had experienced before. Due to covid 19 my lessons had to stop for a while but as soon as he could he got me back out on road he did (all precautions taken and I couldn’t have felt safer, sanitising before and after every pupil & masks worn etc which really shows how important his pupils are to him). Today I passed my test with 1 minor fault and I have all of the tools I need to confidently be driving on my own. Thanks ever so much Graham your knowledge and positive attitude has helped me so much. Could not recommend you any more to anyone!!! Thanks again for putting up with me!!
Khizra Naz – doesn’t just teach you to pass he teaches you how to drive and I can’t thank him enough
I was able to pass first time, which is something I was not sure I could’ve done without Graham’s help.
Wonderful instructor, it was a very pleasant and quality learning experience. I Felt relaxed with calm conversation while learning from a clearly experienced teacher helping me to pick up on weak spots and improve my driving.
I strongly recommend for anyone looking to pick up some lessons.
This is true as I was not just taught how to drive, but I was taught how to drive correctly and safely not just for the test but for life time driving.
Without his constant guidance and attention this would not have been possible. He doesn’t just teach you to pass he teaches you how to drive and I can’t thank him enough. Khizra Naz.
I would really recommend Graham, great instructor and very helpful, he doesn’t put too much pressure on you and lets you take it at your own pace, you have a very good chance of passing quickly so would 100% recommend.
I had already been with two other instructors which had not worked out and I was very nervous about getting back in a car. From my first lesson with Graham, he immediately made me comfortable while driving. Although he didn’t pressure me into uncomfortable situations he pushed and encouraged me and I felt myself making progress quickly. After just a couple of lessons I felt more confident while driving and i was soon ready for my test. The advise and tips that he gave I still remember and use while driving now.
Well done Rebecca on passing your driving test yesterday at Worcester DTC, just in time for the second lock down. Told you you could do it if you believed in yourself. Safe driving
Congratulation Ethan on passing your driving test first time today at WTC. Your great attitude to learning got you to a high standard quickly. Well done and enjoy your driving.
Congratulations Joseph on passing you Driving test in Worcester.
Well done Ryan on passing you Driving Test yesterday at Worcester Test Centre.
You have worked extremely hard to become a great driver, Congratulations.
Congratulations to Taylor for passing your Driving test today at the first attempt at Worcester DTC
You did really well with your private practicing sticking to practicing what we covered in our lessons, which got you to a good standard quickly. Good luck for the future.
Why not say hello and see if we can help you with your driving lessons
Call, Text, Messenger or Email us
Contact me so I can discuss a driving lesson plan to suit you. I am a driving instructor that covers Droitwich Spa, Worcester and surrounding areas.
Everyone learns using different methods so I will ensure it is right for you by adapting to your learning style and speed.